Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday


Weighing In
Height: 5'1 1/2"
SW: 217
Last Week: 215.8
This Week: 213
Change: -2.8
Total Loss: -4

I am really proud of this because even though I did do a lot of stress eating I am still doing okay. I took two days off from exercising because I was sick but I quickly got back into things. I am getting to where I do two challenges at a time for the 30 day challenges and so far they are going really well. I am also doing Zumba and Walk Away The Pounds. I still need to do that part today but my challenges are done.

I have had some trouble with my energy level and have started taking B12 to see if that will help some. I am drinking cokes but working on cutting back again and going cold turkey because I survived a week without them and I want to quit them for life. Today I am going to focus heavily on just my water and flavoring packets.


My friend edited this picture of my daughter and I absolutely love it. Halloween was a blast and I can say I've only had one piece of candy which is huge because usually I binge on Halloween Candy. Ms. Ally went as a pirate and had a total blast!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the loss!! Let me know if the B12 helps you... that's something I struggle with as well. Hoping that cleaning up my eating will help quite a bit. And girllll, let me know if you ever want to vent about that soda habit... I was a Diet Coke addict, all day every day... quitting was one of the best things I did! Not easy but definitely worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss. I've just found you via Weigh in Wednesday and look forward to your future posts. What an adorable pirate! Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete