Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Taste Is All It Took

Yesterday was Halloween and we had a blast! We went out to eat and I had some non-scale victories at Burger King. First off, I left my water in the truck so my husband told me I could have a coke as a treat. I chose Coke Zero and had all of a sip before I realized how disgusting it tasted and dumped my cup out and opted for water instead. Do I count this as breaking my no coke rule? Honestly, no because it was a sip and it made me feel sick. I also didn't eat all of my dinner just because it was there. I ate until I was full and stopped.

This is a huge accomplishment for me and today the real work has started. We went grocery shopping last night and while I know I didn't stock up for the month I saved some money so I can go get more food if necessary. I weighed in today at 215 so in a day I have lost .8 lbs. I will check in again in 3 days as apart of the routine I am following. I am starting back up on my Garcinia Cambogia to finish it for a review as well. I will be eating every two hours as to keep my metabolism up. I will also be exercising my usual workout to keep up the momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment