Monday, October 27, 2014

Foundation

I have been heavily reading this lately trying to absorb as much information as I possibly can about this plan and what I need to do. After heavy thought, I have decided to use this as my foundation and build on it from there. If I am to be successful then I have to push myself harder than ever. Tomorrow I should get answers at the doctor's office. I am not weighing in at the moment because of my body problems, I am bloated and having period like symptoms. Once I am able to find out what's going on then I can know for sure. The last time I weighed in I was at 211. That's 12 pounds to Onderland. I told my husband I am determined to hit that within two weeks. I know that sounds like a lot but I am cutting out all my problem foods, counting calories, exercising, and portion control. Until we get groceries I am trying to make smarter choices with what we already have here at the house. While I love Dolvett's message I also realize that this is just the foundation. The starting point if you must. I am planning on doing a lot of research today and getting a stronger idea of what I need to do to maximize my results. I know in the past I have always pulled from a bunch of resources and will continue to do so. For once I am doing this because I want to. Not because someone wanted me to with them although I am supporting many others in their journeys.

I will be starting back up on the Garcinia Cambogia that I owe for review. I really like the effect it was having but hit a plateau and super fell off the band wagon. I know I have a tall order trying to hit 12 pounds in a week but I am so determined and focused it's not even funny. Here are the changes from Dolvett's book I am sticking to:

1)Counting calories
2) Drinking 105oz or more of water a day
3) No corn, soda, fast good, soy, added salt or sugar, cow's milk except for skim on cheat days, rice milk, white starches.
4) I am going to be making smarter switches I.E. Whole grain versus regular pasta.
5) For the most part I am going to stick to the items that Dolvett lists as smart carbs, fibers, and proteins but I won't deprive myself which is what cheat days are for.
6) Celebrate my non-scale victories
7) Using Zumba, Youtube, WATP, and exercise challenges I want to try to accumulate 1-2 hrs of exercise throughout the day.
8) If I feel tempted to eat or drink one of my no no foods then I need to blog about what is making me crave.


I am going to be setting up a separate page for my binder so if anyone wants to reference to it they can and for me to have accountability. I plan to work hard these next few hours getting it completely set up the way I want to. I am super stoked about my new journey and the fact that I am getting stronger everyday. My husband is going to be giving out letters on Friday so I have until then to get them written. The emotional weight is being lifted, now time for the physical weight to be lifted as well. For the first time, I am not just doing this because someone else is start their journey. As soon as I figure out exactly what I am doing for diet, I will add in more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment