Saturday, November 8, 2014

A New Me

Yesterday was atrocious. I actually looked up the calories for the pizza we ate and was shocked. I ate 900 calories in pizza alone. I went way over my daily limit and I am pissed at myself. The internet was down so I couldn't look it up before I indulged in dessert and I shouldn't have ate any dessert without knowing the pizza calories. I have been super strict about portion sizes and calories. I have been sticking to my exercises and keeping myself in line. Today was a new day so I can move on but if I want pizza I will do store bought from now on.

I know this may seem petty but it seems like a waste of calories because at 300 calories a slice, it's disgusting. I am completely committed to my journey and as proof not once have I relied on my MIL this time. She is on her own journey and I fully support her but this time my journey is for ME and me alone. No one can get rid of these pounds but me and my husband is extremely proud of me for sticking to it. I can't tell if the B12 is helping or not but I am going to continue to take it.

I have rid myself of the emotional baggage and I hope with walking around work on my breaks and lunch that it will also help me to lose weight. I plan to stick to my water and take a journal to work with me so I can keeptrack of my calories while I am at work. I am making this a zero tolerance policy because I am tired of the disgusting woman I see in the mirror every day. I want to see the strong me that I know is there just needs to be yanked off her ass and back into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment